Graduating Class of 2021!
Happy New Year and we wish you a successful Lent term! We encourage you to start this new term with the right attitude and approach towards learning. You must work hard and stay focus towards completing your high school education.
You are another step closer to Graduation Day! Keep in mind the requirements and do a self-check of your status.
As you know, Community Service Hours is one of your requirements for graduation and the Ministry of Education deadline for submission of National Citizenship (Community Service) Log and Journal THURSDAY, JANUARY 21st 2021 is approaching.
In an effort to ensure that you meet the Ministry of Education deadline Ms. Leonard has required you to complete the following community service documents by FRIDAY, JANUARY 15th 2021.
1. Community service log sheets – (minimum 80 approved hours)
2. Community service excel spread sheet
3. Community service essay (see essay details below)
Your excel spreadsheet and essay must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Essay of 400 – 500 words (must be typed) which includes the following:
• Your understanding of community service;
• Some of your favourite service activities;
• How your service activities benefited the community;
• What you learned during your service activities and how
the service activities impacted your personal growth.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Leonard via email.