Dear Parent(s) / Guardian(s) of 12th Graders,
Elmore Stoutt High School continues our reopening process, where students will now access their learning in a blended approach. As discussed in our meeting on Thursday 12th November, we will now add the other grade levels to our face to face sessions on specified days. Please note that our technical classes will continue as previously started.
We have been approved and are eager to proceed with our face to face sessions. Twelfth (12) grade has to be divided into two groups, 12A and 12B. 12 A group will begin on Tuesday November 17th and 12B will begin on Thursday November 20th 2020. Please pay attention to the detailed schedule below.
On campus procedures:
· Students are to be dressed in full uniform.
· Students are to walk with their laptops, iPads, tablets and Chromebooks to access online activities/learning.
· Students are to walk with all books and tools for the day.
· Students are asked to walk with their own hand sanitiser and mask.
· Students are to wear a mask while on the campus and on buses.
· Students are asked to observe the 6ft social distancing and all other protocols enforced on the campus that are associated with COVID 19.
· Students should walk with water and a packed lunch or parents would be required to bring lunch at 11:05 a.m.
· Encourage students to use their time on the campus to focus on their school work and to stay on task at all times.
I want to truly thank you for your patience, dedication and partnership as we traverse through these uncertain times. If you have any questions or need further clarification, please send an email to email@example.com. Looking forward to strengthening our partnership and seeing our children soon.