Dear Parent(s) / Guardian(s) of 11th Graders,
Elmore Stoutt High School continues our reopening process, where students will now access their learning in a blended approach. As discussed in our meeting on Thursday 12th November, we will now add the other grade levels to our face to face sessions on specified days. Please note that our technical classes will continue as previously started.
We have been approved and are eager to proceed with our face to face sessions. Eleventh (11) grade has to be divided into two groups, 11A and 11B. 11B group will begin on Thursday November 19th and 11 A will begin on Friday November 20th 2020. Please pay attention to the detailed class schedule below.
On campus procedures:
· Students are to be dressed in full uniform.
· Students are to walk with their laptops, iPads, tablets and Chromebooks to access online activities/learning.
· Students are to walk with all books and tools for the day.
· Students are asked to walk with their own hand sanitiser and mask.
· Students are to wear a mask while on the campus and on buses.
· Students are asked to observe the 6ft social distancing and all other protocols enforced on the campus that are associated with COVID 19.
· Students should walk with water and a packed lunch or parents would be required to bring lunch at 11:05 a.m.
· Encourage students to use their time on the campus to focus on their school work and to stay on task at all times.
All bus drivers will be in operation. If you need to use their services, you can contact the driver directly or the school for their contact number and route information.
I want to truly thank you for your patience, dedication and partnership as we traverse through these uncertain times. If you have any questions or need further clarification, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward to strengthening our partnership and seeing our children soon.